Friday, September 25, 2009

Here Goes Nothing!

I've been contemplating this blog for months now, but never started it because I felt so overwhelmed by the thought. I couldn't think of just the right name, or decide what I wanted to focus on in my blog. I decided to name my blog Liz's Lemonade for a couple of reasons. The first is that I just plain love lemonade! The deeper meaning goes along with the quote, "When life gives you lemons...make lemonade!" This blog is going to be kind of a journal of my attempt to make lemonade out of my life. I want to share with other wives, mothers, and women some of the exciting things I have found that make my life a little bit better. This will include organizing my day/home, raising children, and cooking. I would be embarassed if you thought I claimed to be an expert at any of these things. Far from it! But I would love to share some of the things I emjoy doing in my home, and would love to hear from other women what things you have found as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment